An established local media company seeks to employ a highly self-motivated print and online Junior Sales Executive to join their dynamic
team. The main purpose of this role is to generate sales, service clients and grow revenues across the two publications and on their Online Platforms. The person must be target driven and have a good understanding of selling advertising space. Having a positive attitude,
a good sense of humour, and willingness to get involved will go a long way in securing your chance to work in this vibrant industry. The person must be able to interact at all levels and engage with both internal & external stakeholders.
- To achieve set individual targets and yields.
- Adhere to the Sales Operations and Protocols manual and other Company policies and procedures.
- Contribute to the development of the Sales Strategy and execution thereof by initiative; develop and maintain business relationships with key clients
- Customer relationship and service – stimulate the market by providing the client with innovative ideas and advertising platforms in line with the client’s advertising objectives.
- Prepare sales pitches using current research and perform the entire sales transaction successfully.
- Maintain cross-departmental (print, online - editorial, production, advertising and circulation, marketing and finance) relationships.
- Contribute to growth of online advertising across all digital platforms (Facebook, Twitter and etc.)
- Identify business/advertising opportunities and develop powerful marketing strategies and print and online projects
Qualifications and Experience:
Candidates must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for this position:
- Must have Grade 12 qualification or equivalent.
- Must have Sales/Marketing/PR/Social Media degree or diploma.
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales would be an advantage
- Must have a driver’s license and own vehicle.
- Sound Business, proposal Writing and Presentations Skill
Top companies use Ditto Hire to source, manage, market and place more qualified candidates in less time. Learn More