A client in Kimberley is in need of a Unit Manager to take over their ICU, are you up for the challenge?
We are currently on the lookout for an ICU Unit Manager who holds their Critical Care Diploma. The position is based within a private hospital, and you will be responsible for coordinating capacity building, mentoring, coaching, training and development in his / her unit.
The following requirements are a prerequisite to be considered for the position:
· B.Cur / Diploma in Nursing
· Postgraduate Diploma in Critical Care Nursing essential
· Registered with SANC
· 3+ years experience as an ICU Unit Manager
· Advanced computer skills
· Understanding of labour legislation, financial and change management principles
· SAP experience advantageous
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can alternatively contact Gillian on XXX-XXXX or visit our website on www.staffingprojects.co.za.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates within 3 days of application received.