The purpose of the role relates to the identification, acquisition support, commissioning and asset management for medical equipment, technology and all associated facets related to health facilities and projects.
Core Responsibilties include:
- Medical Equipment Asset Management and Maintenance
- Acquisition of Medical Equipment
- Administration and Management
Qualifications & Experience required:
- National Diploma in Clinical / Biomedical Engineering or equivalent qualification
- 5 years' post qualification experience in the Public Sector Health Systems
- Experience in Health Facility, Healthcare, Health Technology and other related equipment costing experience at project and program levels
- Familiar with CIDB IDMS and FIPDM
- MS Office proficient
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with all stakeholders at all levels including the executive level.
- Creative approach to problem solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the "big picture" view.
- Good understanding of government health delivery practices.
- Building and sustaining relationships
More detailed spec will be shared with candidates who match the qualifications and experience critieria.
Tipp Focus Resourcing is a wholly black owned consulting company that focuses on Management Consulting and Professional Resourcing Services. Our services help organizations make better, more informed decisions and maximize customer, supplier and organizational relationships. We provide both contracting and permanent staff to assist clients in the execution of their strategic projects to meet business objectives.
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel any time.Email me jobs similar to: Health Technology Specialist