Client portfolio management and strategic management, including:
- Management of client portfolio consisting of a wide variety of small to medium sized clients, including individuals, trusts, closed corporations, private companies and non-profit organisations.
- Project management of accounting (referred to as business solutions), as well as related services to clients.
- Delivery of quality work through the maintenance of accounting standards.
- Workflow management and client group coordination.
- Financial budget and KPI management on client groups, as well as billing processes.
- Delivery of a support function to directors and associates of the firm, compliance to statutory obligations, as well as dealing with the resulting client enquiries in order to drive the firms client strategy.
- Registration as a Professional Accountant at SAIPA, or professional registraion with SAICA or CIMA
- Experience and good knowledge of IFRS, IFRS for SMEs, VAT, Income Tax and Companies Act
- Technical proficiency in Caseware Working Papers, e-Filing, recognized accounting software and the Microsoft office suite
- Proven competence in the management of client portfolios and staff
- Proficient in Afrikaans and English
- A valid drivers license and own vehicle