We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Experienced working on site projects
- Attending site progress meetings
- Estimating construction work; compiling
- Bills of quantities reports; the review and validation of estimates, review of contract documents
- Compilation of contractual correspondence cost management/monitoring and exercising stringent financial control
- Producing monthly cost reports, submitting costs associated with variations, site instructions, modifications, technical queries and design faults contract administration, assessment and approval of monthly valuations; agreeing final accounts
- Cashflow forecasts
- Agreement of the final accounts; and close-out reports.
Job Qualification & Experience:
- Degree or equivalent an advantage in Quantity Surveying, minimum of 7 years’ experience.
- Ideally experience in metal shut down or brownfield projects.
- Can work under pressure in a multi-disciplined environment.