Key Accounts Consultant (Construction/ Timber), Boksburg, R650K ctc (incl. Provident fund + medical aid) + Company Car
- Degree SALES & MARKETING
- Min 5 Years Business Development Exp
- Must be able to travel extensively.
- NB! – Exp in TIMBER/ CONSTRUCTION Industry (Non-negotiable)!
- Ability to grow existing client base and identify potential customers.
- Ability to implement sales strategies and tactics
- Ensure orders are processed in timely manner
- Excellent communicator, with the ability to engage face to face with clients.
- Motivated by continuous learning and development
- Experience in Timber or construction industry
- Compile required reporting for management on a weekly basis.
- Reporting to Regional Sales Manager
- Practices and procedures with the business objectives and plans
- Implement and maintain customer service delivery and value chain
- Implement agreed brand development interventions and customer centric marketing programs.
- Ensure that customer orders are delivered in full, on time and to
- Implement sales and market penetration plans and growth strategies.
- Gather and disseminate customer and competitor intelligence.
- Implement best practice sales planning, monitoring and cost control system.
- Organize, lead, and direct the sector team to achieve its goals in support of the division’s plans.