Office Manager- Cape Town
Our client is seeking to hire a office manager to oversee and the staff and office, including when the MD is away.
RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Human Resources
• Responsible for office fun and team building events and functions
• Will champion the fun vibe in the office and come up with monthly team building and social events to keep the team build a fun team culture that encourages collaboration, support, and connection.
• Will design and be responsible for team challenges and competitions, encouraging a culture of excellence, committed to rewarding success while collaborating and having fun
• Responsible for the recruitment on internal staff, including the management and coordination of trial days
• Performance Management and performance reviews
• Management of probationary reviews
• Maintaining the leave roster
• Management and implementation of the induction and onboarding process
• Maintaining employee files
• Maintaining the accuracy and relevance of internal documented processes and procedures
• Communicating payroll changes to our accountants
• Project management and/or support
• Management of ad-hoc projects when required
• Management of employees
Managing the sales team
Conducting weekly planning sessions with staff, to strategically drive business revenue and production goals
Driving results, identifying any risks or improvements needed
• Reporting and databasing
Putting together sales reports
Offering high-level reporting visibility to the MD
Full understanding of the CRM and other spreadsheets and databases, to properly ensure the accuracy and relevance of the information within.
• Office Management
Management of office and IT maintenance
Liaise with service providers to resolve all IT concerns and issues timeously.
• Training and development
Preparing training schedules for new staff during their probation period
Preparing training schedules and training material for existing staff, ensuring there is
Prepare adverts for candidates or positions to be marketed via social media and other relevant advertising platforms and increase brand awareness (when required)
Prepare visual presentations on PowerPoint.
When required respond to emails or other correspondence on behalf of the Director.
• Financial Support:
Maintaining spreadsheets, such as billings
Basic support to the accountant
RELEVANT QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
• Post matric Diploma essential and a relevant tertiary qualification would be advantageous
• Minimum of 5 years working experience performing the same or similar functions, preferably within the recruitment industry, Alternatively, experience working in a small entrepreneurial business is ideal.
• Staff supervision experience
• Strong Excel skills and good with numbers
• MS Office with advanced PowerPoint, Excel (advanced) experience
• Relevant social media knowledge i.e. LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
• Excellent writing skills
• Minimum typing speed of 50 wpm
• Strong social media and digital marketing experience an advantage.
Salary - Competitive package
Please submit CV + Salary Requirements + Recent Picture to Noelle on email@example.com OR Marlene on firstname.lastname@example.org